Sorting Chatter Answers by Recent Activity does not return expected results
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2511682 ·Reported By 1 users
Some customers may observe unexpected behavior when using the following filters on a Chatter Answers page:
Show "All Questions" sorted by "Recent Activity"
When using these filters, the following may be observed:
- some questions with recent activity (replies or comments) may be omitted from the results, and
- some questions without recent activity may be included in the results
1. Go to Chatter Answers page
2. Set filter to 'All Questions' and sort to 'Date Posted'
3. Observe the newer questions which have responses on them
4. Change sort order to 'Recent Activity'
5. Observe that some recent questions with recent activity disappear
None at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.