Attempting to view a converted lead shows "Lead has been Converted" error rather than the expected view of the Converted Lead.
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2584819 ·Reported By 3 users
Users who are assigned a Feed Based Layout for Leads receive an error when attempting to view a converted lead.
Lead has been Converted.
This lead has been converted. Please use Site Search to search for the converted records.
Expected Result: Viewing a converted lead in the user interface shows the 'Converted Lead' page with information about the converted record, like:
This lead was converted on X/X/2015.
NOTE: In orgs with multiple record types, this affects users who are assigned a Feed Based Layout for *any* Lead Record Type, regardless of the Record Type of the Converted Lead the user is attempting to view.
1. Create a Feed Based Layout for Leads and assign it to yourself through Profile or Permission Set.
2. Create a Lead, and Convert that Lead.
3. Click a link to the converted Lead (e.g. in your Recent Items, or in a Lead Report)
This results in the error noted above.
1. Assign users non feed-based layouts for Leads, for all Record Types.
2. Affected users can use Search and/or Reports to locate the Account/Contact/Opportunity which the Lead was converted to.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.