Data.com (Duplicate Management): prevents account record from being 'Cleaned' or 'Created'
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2578972 ·Reported By 4 users
Duplicate Management will prevent the 'Cleaning' or 'Creation' of an Account Record should a D&B record with the same DUNS number already exists
* Duplicate management enabled (set to alert but allow)
* Data.com Premium Customer
1. Sign into Salesforce Org enabled with Data.com Premium (D&B Company object will exist if Data.com Premium customer)
2. Create an account record Data.com can match to (example: Microsoft.com)
3. With account record in focus, click on the 'Clean' button
4. On the 'Stare and Compare' hover, click save
5. Verify D&B Record has been create by click on the D&B Company Name link on account page.
6. Delete DUNS number from Account Record
7. Click on Clean Button
Expected: Stare and Compare data is populated
Actual: Duplicate management prevents record from being 'Cleaned' again because the D&B Company Record already exists.
Manually copy DUNS number from D&B Company record to the standard DUNS field on the account record.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.