Users with "Manage External Users" can not check the CRM Content checkbox
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2577636 ·Reported By 1 users
Users with the "Manage External Users" permission enabled on their profile or permission set are not able to update the CRM content checkbox on the user record.
1. With the following licenses available:
Salesforce Content User
Gold Partner or Partner Community
2. Enable CRM Content: Setup > Customize > Salesforce Files > Settings > Salesforce CRM Content
3. Clone Standard Profile and enable "Manage External Users" on the cloned profile
4. Create a new standard user with your cloned profile
5. Assign a Role to your new standard user
6. Login as the standard user
7. Navigate to an account and Enable as Partner
8. Create a Contact on that account
9. Enable Contact as a Partner User
10. On the user record try to enable the CRM content checkbox
As a standard system admin check the CRM Content checkbox checked
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.