Using replace in Mass Opportunity Team Reassign wizard does not remove the old team member.
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2559134 ·Reported By 2 users
When we run Mass Reassign Opportunity Teams tool with "Replace an existing opportunity team member with a new team member" mode,
it adds new member, but existing member is not removed.
1. Create userA and userB
2. Enable opportunity team selling
3. Create opportunity
4. Add userA into created opportunity team member
5. Run "Mass Reassign Opportunity Teams" tool and choose "Replace an existing opportunity team member with a new team member, or change the role of an existing team member"
6. Find and select created opportunity
7. Specify existing team member as userA and Replacement team member as userB
8. Run replace and visit created opportunity
9. Both userA and userB are in team member, it should be userB only because it's replacement.
Use the "Remove an opportunity team member" option in the "Mass Reassign Opportunity Teams" tool to remove existing team members.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.