Process on same Object with multiple different time-delayed actions fires all actions at the same time
Last updated 2017-12-14 ·Reference W-2534671 ·Reported By 25 users
- Process on same Object with multiple different time-delayed actions fires all actions at the same time
- Actual Result
All scheduled actions on same object will fire at same time.
- Expected Result
They should fire at their scheduled time.
1. Create 2 Processes on the same object (Account)
2. Set the Criteria to be something different in each Process (Specific Industry, Custom Field Value, Account Type etc.) and set to when the record is created or edited.
Set filter conditions to All of the conditions are met (AND). Check the box for "Do you want to execute the actions only when specified changes are made to the record?".
3. Click Save.
3. Create a Time Delayed action such as a field update or an email alert and set the time delay for one action as 1 hour from now and the other to 2 hours from now.
4. Activate the Processes
5. Create a new record (Account) with both criteria being met for the 2 processes.
6. You should see both actions fire at the same time when it is expected that they would fire at their designated time delay.
Reported By (25)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.