Spring '15 - Picklist field in "Change Status" action lose its values when a change occur in a record related to the Case
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2525837 ·Reported By 14 users
If you're using a picklist field in the "Change Status" action in the Console the previously available values will disappear after using a related object (activities, attachments...).
1. Create a picklist field and add it to the change status or email or log a call action from Page Layout > Feed view
2. Open a Case in the Console
3. Navigate to the action and see that the picklist value is correctly populated.
4. Switch to the "View Case Details" view.
Now, there are multiple options, you only have to perform one of the following (5a is the simplest):
5a. Go to the "Attachments" related list and click the "Attach File" button. Choose a file, click the "Attach File" button and, once finished, click "Done".
5b. Go to the "Open Activities" related list and click on the "New Event" button. Add a "Subject", remove the "Reminder" checkbox, click Save.
5c. Go to the "Activty History" related list and click the "Log a Call" button. Add a "Subject", remove the "Reminder" checkbox. click Save.
5d. Go to the "Solutions" related list, type SLA in the search box and click "Find Solution". Once the solution appears click the "Select" action.
6. Switch back to the feed view and open the action.
- Modify the picklist values before creating related records.
- Refresh the page.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.