Patch Org login link is generated incorrectly when the parent Release Org has My Domain turned on
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-2472643 ·Reported By 26 users
Some partners have observed that they are unable to log in to any of their patch organizations via the main Package Organization, when they click on the log in link, a new tab opens in the same browser with the same dev org when instead they should be directed to the log in page to the actual Patch org.
The root cause has been isolated to occur when My Domain is enabled in the main package organization.
1) Create a release org without My Domain turned on.
2) Login to the Release Org. Create a package and upload it as Managed-Release.
3) Now create a patch org.
4) Turn on My Domain for the Release Org.
5) Click the login link next to the patch org on the Patch Organizations tab.
6) Now this generated link actually uses the My Domain settings of the Release Org even though the Patch org doesn't use My Domain.
As a result, instead of logging into Patch Org, it takes the user back to the Release Org
Partners can utilize any of the 2 work arounds:
1. Disable My Domain in the main packaging org until this issue is addressed(please log a case so support can disable it from backend).
2. Log in via login.salesforce.com
Username of the patch org
Password of the above username
Reported By (26)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.