Unable to Save "Owner Adjustments"
Last updated 2015-09-03 ·Reference W-2476428 ·Reported By 5 users
After an Administrator turns on "Enable Owner Adjustments", some users may encounter an error when attempting to make an adjustment to their own forecast.
1. Create an org and enable forecasting.
2. Create a custom profile by cloning a standard profile.
3. Now edit that profile and disable the "view setup and configuration" perm.
4. Create a user and assign that profile to the user.
5. Login as that user and go to Forecasts tab.
6. Try to insert owner adjustment for that user.
7. Click save
Actual behavior: "Error: Your adjustment was not recorded. Please contact your system administrator."
Expected Behavior: Adjustment gets saved without issue.
Temporarily grant impacted users the "View Setup and Configuration" permission, which will allow them to access to all Forecast Types and successfully insert owner adjustments.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.