Winter15 Picklist Values with "<" , ">", "&" or an apostrophe Character on S1 Publisher Action are displayed as "<" , ">", "&" and "'"
Last updated 2015-04-08 ·Reference W-2412291 ·Reported By 5 users
If we have Picklist Values with "<" , ">", "&" or an apostrophoe Character, they are displayed as "<" , ">", "&" and "'" respectively and you cannot select any value containing these characters.
1) add a new custom field (Picklist) to your object (i.e. Case);
2) create a new Page Layout and add the field created above to it;
3) click "Page Layout Assignment" and select the above created new Page Layout to the your user for all record types;
4) add a new Custom Action to "Case Actions" with the following info:
a) Record Type: -- Master --
b) Standard Label Type: New Child "Record"
c) Name: NewChildCase
5) access the app using /one/one.app;
6) Navigate to object (i.e. Case);
7) Select an existing record (i.e. Case record)
8) Click on the "Action" button and select "New Child Case";
9) Note the Picklist field on the page, it will have the special characters incorrectly displayed.
none at this time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.