Private Chatter Message notification emails are not honoring formatting of original composed message
Last updated 2015-09-03 ·Reference W-2425278 ·Reported By 3 users
Line breaks in a Chatter Message are not honored in the notification email sent to the recipient specified in the private message.
1. Go to Chatter Tab within browser or launch Chatter Desktop
2. In browser click New Message button. In Chatter Desktop click the envelope icon.
3. Populate recipient(s) in the To field
4. Compose message with line breaks. Example:
Please provide sales figures for the following:
5. Notification email sent to recipient displays the message as:
Linda, Please provide sales figures for the following: FY15 Q1: FY15 Q2: FY15 Q3:
None at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.