Content files shared into Chatter should allow users with Author rights to change File Sharing Settings
Last updated 2015-02-10 ·Reference W-2393648 ·Reported By 1 users
After contributing a file to a Content Library the owner and System Administrators do not have edit abilities on the associated File document.
1. Contribute a file to a Content Library
2. Go to the associated file under Files
3. Click File Sharing Settings
4. Click Sharing Settings
5. Note that the owner and System Administrators are unable to change the Permissions setting for "Any user in your company"
1. Post the file on your Chatter Feed provided your followers encompass your target audience.
2. Post the file within a Chatter group that encompasses your target audience.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.