Internal Server Error when loading list of followed Tasks or Events
Last updated 2015-09-03 ·Reference W-2369665 ·Reported By 1 users
Some customers may have observed that some users experience an internal server error message when trying to view tasks they are following. This occurs from the Overview tab of the user's Chatter profile.
NOTE: This issue requires that both "Allow Users to Relate Multiple Contacts to Tasks and Events" be enabled for the organization and that Feed Tracking be enabled for Events and/or Tasks. The user must also be following at least one Task or Event.
This issue also does not appear to occur for users with a system administrator profile.
1. Login as a non-system admin user (such as one with the Standard User profile).
2. Follow a task or event.
3. Click on <yourname>|My Profile.
4. Click the Overview Tab.
5. Click on the "Show All" in the "Following" list at the right side of the feed.
6. Select either "Tasks" or "Events" from the "Filter By" list in the upper left of the window that pops up.
7. An error dialog will display with that includes an error ID similar to this:
Error Id: 723905109-180860 (-363320443)
NOTE: If the user is only following Tasks and/or Events and no other objects, the issue will occur immediately at step 5 above, without filtering by object. In that case, the error ID returned in the error dialog will be like this one:
Error Id: 2017300842-218723 (1191174162)
None at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.