User's cannot view Event's they were invited to from within the Console
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2412055 ·Reported By 4 users
User's cannot access Multi-calendar Events that are not assigned to them with the Console App. They get an Insufficient Privileges error. The Event can be accessed fine outside of the Console.
1. 2 users(User A and User B) are required. The 2 users need to access to Service Console, so enable "Service Cloud User” on the User record.
2. Configure Service Console to have the Home tab.
3. Login as User A.
4. Schedule an event and add User B to Invite Others.
5. Login as User B.
6. Access Service Console App.
7. Click on the Home tab and you will see the scheduled Event.
8. Click the Event and you will see Insufficient Privileges error.
Access the Event record outside of the Service Cloud Console.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.