Delegated Admin cannot assign permission sets through the user page
Last updated 2015-09-03 ·Reference W-2408056 ·Reported By 42 users
If a delegated admin has assign permission sets but his delegated group does not have any permission sets added to the "Assignable Permission Sets" Related List, The Delegated Administrator cannot assign permission sets through the user page.
1) Have a delegated group with your Delegated Administrator and Roles, but zero permission sets added to the "Assignable Permission Sets" Related List.
2) The Delegated Administrator should have the user permission: assignPermissionSet
3) Try to add a user's permission set through the dueling list box on the user page. (As the Delegated Administartor)
Permission Set is not assigned
1. You can still assign the permission set through the permission set page.
2. Add the Permission Sets that you would like to be assignable to the "Assignable Permission Sets" Related List of the Delegated Group.
Reported By (42)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.