Change Set fails to deploy if “Matching Rule” contains Filter Logic
Last updated 2018-05-17 ·Reference W-2753120 ·Reported By 13 users
Change Set deployment will fail with “The filter logic references an undefined filter:” error when change set contains “Matching Rule” with Filter Logic.
1) In sandbox, go to setup -> Data.com Administration -> Duplicate Management -> Matching Rules
2) Click “New Rule”
3) Select “Any” custom object
4) Click Next
5) Enter Rule Name & Unique Name
6) Enter the following Matching Criteria
MyPicklistField Exact MatchBlankField=checked
MyPicklistField2 Exact MatchBlankField=checked
MyEmailField Exact MatchBlankField=unchecked
7) Click on “Add Filter Logic…”
9) Create outbound change set
10) Add Matching Rule just created and any related components
11) Upload change set to production / sandbox
12) Go to production / sandbox
13) Go to inbound change set and try to validate change set in production / sandbox and we see the following error:
The filter logic references an undefined filter: 1.
If you run the above test case again and SKIP step #7, the change set will deploy without error.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.