Context: In a really fast paced economy, Flow Builder is expanding its capabilities in every release, new elements are opening the possibilities, more subflows and Apex are connected to flows, and in the next 2 realeases we can potentially start migrating our processes from Process Builder to Flow Builder.
As a developer, I can comment my code and peer review is feasible, but it's not that easy for a point&click team member.
As a business analyst / Admin / App Builder, I want to track the business logic in correlation with the configuration in the Salesforce flow. I want to:
- Add short relevant comments in the canvas so I don't need to open each element and see the "Description" field as of today. These comments are stored in each version of the flow, so we have a more deeper understanding of the evolution of the business logic for a flow.
- Mention a group or users in my org's Chatter so the business analysis process is connected to the flow
- This would replace lots of Word, Excel etc documents massively.
- A more effective conversation will happen in our development teams
- Less errors in flows due to conflicts in logic build