• Include normal lookup data
– Currently the partial data will only copy records with the required lookup. We need to have the option to include the normal lookup records as well.
• Filter by date where we can get the latest data
– Allow us to specify which records to be copied when refresh by filtering with the date. So we can have all the latest records instead of the old one.
• Add child and grandchild records
– Ability to allow us to include child or grandchild records. Example we have an account. We want all the relationship records related to that account to get copied.
• Filter records by country/region
– Currently partial sandbox will randomly copy any account. It would be great if we can filter which account from which country gets copied.
– Example: 50 records from Japan, 50 records from US and so on.
• Ability to control which records to be copied.
– We can customize on every object, and set which records will be copy from each object.