Gautam Vasudev - 9 years ago
There is no official list of key prefixes. However, the first 3 characters for any entity are usually the key prefix.
Kep Prefix: 001
Id : 0033000000kaYwe
Key Prefix : 003
Id : 5003000000C5qbT
Key Prefix: 500
Hmmm. I'm not sure why you don't see Tab Content Definition. Can you include a screen shot of your New Web Tab Page?
Unfortunately you cannot retain the sidebar in the Service Cloud Console. To show a company message board or blog in the Home page is relatively easy however.
- Create a new Home Page Component. To do this go to Setup-> Customize-> Home Page Components.
- Click "New" in the Custom Components section. I think you will need an html component.
- Add the created component to your Home Page Layout.
Hope that helps.
Rich Potter - 9 years ago
1) Is there a list of key prefixes, parameters, and values?
2) The screen shots that you have for the Web Tabs don't quite match mine for a new Web Tab. Tab Content Definition does not show on my Step 2.
3) Can I show the sidebar in this Web Tab? Or as an alternative, how could I show a company message board or blog that is contained within Salesforce and display it on this Home Tab?
How do I subscribe to your blog? The RSS link below seems to be broken.
Thanks again. This is great stuff!